As I always do, I turned to makeup artist Lisa Eldridge's website, and found the following tutorial.
Obviously, I did not use every single product that is featured in the video, relying instead on my trusty cache to see me through. I also admit that I did not happen to have any false eyelashes on hand. I never have false eyelashes on hand. I have nothing against false lashes...quite the opposite in fact. I think they look lovely. I'm just too paranoid to wear them, for fear of having some sort of grotesque cosmetic meltdown halfway through the evening, where I look like that scene from Raiders of the Lost Arc where they guy's face melts off. Anyway, I used the following:
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick in Tawny
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Warm Beige
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Linen
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Cement
- L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Cover Girl Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara
- Nars Orgasm blush
- Wet N Wild bronzer
- L'oreal Infallible Gloss in Barely Nude
- Sephora Lip Liner in Morocco
Make it Happen.