Try it sometime. It's pretty fun. Although I should warn you, if you have an imagination as twisted as we have, be judicious about where you employ The Game, because you will laugh, and probably out loud. (church services / funerals / weddings = bad)
Today I tried to apply the concept of our game to what I wore. I thought about all the stupid things I've read over the years about how to dress, and put as many of them on as I could while still trying to make a cohesive look. I used the following "rules" as a guideline.
- sequins should never be worn before 6pm
- after 40 put the short shorts away
- sneakers should be worn with socks
- grey hair makes you look old (that one is in play 24/7)
- women with grey hair shouldn't wear brown or taupe
Betty Barclay perforated leather jacket (sold out), similar / LaRedoute sequin top (old), similar / thrifted cargo shorts, similar / Converse One Star shoes (mens)